Thursday, September 24, 2009

Photoshop!!

So, I just learned how to use photoshop. I love some of the awesome features that I learned. And it has already come in handy. I have this one wedding picture where I have some flaky skin on my nose. Photoshop fixed it and my nose looks perfect. :) True, photoshop could completely alter reality sometimes, but that can be beneficial, also!!

I would like using something like photoshop in my future classroom so that the kids could create cool collages of a class field trip, or make pictures of a book they've read, or perhaps make a journal/book about their year in school. Photoshop could help them enjoy doing these projects and give them lots of options to enhance their creativity.

I have always been interested in photography. Now I have more reasons to go out and take pictures. It makes me excited that I can alter and perfect different images. I'm ready to play around with it some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment